Saturday, August 27, 2011

Photo Shoot With Declan & Bri at The Gardens

The past few years, I've focused primarily on event photography. However, my friend Ashleigh, hired me to take portraits of her kids. Portrait photography...I could get use to this. So yeah, I guess I'm in the business of portrait photography now...Why not? If you need a photographer, you know how to reach me. I know I'll be taking Tasha's senior portraits sometime this year. This session with Bri and Declan was fun and casual. Bri is a senior in high school and Declan is an adorable baby. Declan & Bri Photo Shoot Declan & Bri Photo Shoot Declan & Bri Photo Shoot Declan & Bri Photo Shoot Declan & Bri Photo Shoot Declan & Bri Photo Shoot Declan & Bri Photo Shoot Declan & Bri Photo Shoot Declan & Bri Photo Shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment