Friday, July 22, 2011

This Almost Happened

Look, we having matching bikes, how cute is that?

Last night, I dusted off a bike and made up my mind: "Tomorrow I will ride." Which, I haven't done in ages.
Bikes Hanging in the Garage
I grabbed a bike and placed it near the entryway. READY TO GO! I set myself up for success, but my body had different plans. This morning, instead of riding, I slept in. DOH!

The calendar says rest day -- so I won't dwell on it. Maybe on  Monday, I'll ride.The Bike
I plan on using Trey's bike. He replaced the original tires (see pic below) on his bike with street tires.
The Bike
Street tires, yo!
The Bike
Here is a photo from the archives, Summer 2007 Trey and I were gearing up to go for a ride on the Trinity Trails. This is when we first moved to DFW.
IMG_3947

No comments:

Post a Comment