Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do you Snack?

I'm a schedule snacker. Mid-morning and afternoon snacker to be more specific. My favorite GO-TO snacks are hard boiled eggs, handful of almonds, left-over steamed veggies, cheese sticks, or fruit.


I guess I'm not the only snacker in the family. I discovered Cheyenne raiding Nana's fridge. She managed to help herself, while I was in another room. I'm sure if she had more time, she would've pulled a chair up to the fridge.
BUSTED!
BUSTED! 
Hey, that's the same look I give Trey when he calls me out for eating the last 6 cookies. "What, I thought you were done." Someone please tell Trey, I need the extra calories since I'm burning over 3,000 each week. 
BUSTED!
Health Update: 
My throat hurts like someone took a metal brush and shoved it down my esophagus. Needless, to say training has taken a backseat. I've only missed one day, so that won't hurt anything in the grand scheme of things. Here is my training from last week.

Week 6 Palo Duro Training



No comments:

Post a Comment