Monday, May 02, 2011

Barbie & Baby



Her first Barbie, "just so happens" to be Rapunzel from the movie Tangled. She is a little more than obsessed with that movie. Cheyenne and Trey like to watch the movie together. And Trey wants the soundtrack, which I find amusing. I picture this HVAC tech driving his service van, jamming to Mother Knows Best.










Did you girls or boys play with Barbie's? I did. I had a serious collection. Ken, Barbie(s),  a travel case, a car, a salon shop. My favorite Barbie was the rollerblade one.














For those of you who haven't heard, our dear friends Linda and Steve are expecting a BABY! I've told them congrats several times, but I wanted to show them some blog love. Congrats Linda and Steve! Get your rest now....Haha. I can't wait to tell Linda all about labor and delivery...the real story, not the sugar coated stuff. I'll try not to scare her too much :) Women always say the pain is worth and YES, it's totally worth it.

This kid, is going to have some great genes: Look at this couple. Adorable.
Linda and Steve 2

1 comment:

  1. I loved barbies when I was little! Who am I kidding, I still love them! My sweet grandma use to make barbie clothes for my sister and I. Thanks for the blog love! I am anxious to get the low down from your labor and delivery. I have been doing some reading on my own about birthing methods and I haven't a clue what I am going to do!!??

    ReplyDelete