Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Popcorn Makes a Sick Day Better

It's a sick day for the little one. So, far we've been busy reading, napping, watching TV, and sharing a bowl of popcorn. I'm three runners world magazines behind, so I'm trying to catch up to the current issue.

My bowl. My magazine. Chey has the little bowl.
Sick Day
I think she may have a stomach virus. For the most part she seems to be in a good mood, but she's not moving much. She must feel weak. Plus, she lost her breakfast snack on Mrs. Erin's living room floor. SORRY! 
Sick Day
She's not too sick to smile. 
Sick Day
Recently, she has started watching a show called Word World. Anyone ever heard of it? It's a PBS show and she seems to like it. 
Word World Show

1 comment:

  1. Hope she is all better soon...I felt worse for her that she threw up on Baby cause all she wanted afterwards was to hold onto baby. Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete