Monday, March 28, 2011

OSU Botanical Gardens

Trey and I took a few vacation days and spent some time with Steve and Linda in Stillwater, OK.

I'm completely tired from driving and trying to get back to work/mommy mode.....Sooooo, I'll make this post as short as it can be (but with lots of pretty photos) and I'll fill you in on all the details tomorrow.

Friday evening, Steve and Linda took us to the OSU Botanical Gardens.
OSU Gardens
Linda was throwing it down!
OSU Gardens
Friday, was the nicest weather we experienced that weekend, the rest of the time it was dreary. That's okay, we still did everything we wanted to.
OSU Gardens
Steve talking to Linda...
OSU Gardens
Linda, pretending to listen to Steve...
OSU Gardens
Trey on the phone with a co-worker...something work related...I think. Hey! We're on vacation here! Haha!
OSU Gardens
We walked the rest of the grounds and explored several areas: the vegetable garden, Japanese garden, an herb garden, and a sensory garden --- well, those are the names I can remember. I enjoyed it and it was cool that Steve could tell us about the plants and background of the landscape. <--- that's what he's going to school for. He only has one more year and some change. We are excited!

Okay, that's all for now. Sleep tight. Everyone have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment