Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spectating at The 2011 Cowtown 5K Race & Athlete's HoneyMilk™

This morning, Chey and I went to spectate the Cowtown 5K. I knew a handful of friends running in the event. Cheyenne and I met-up with Adam after the race and said hi.

The Cowtown organizers changed the location, from Downtown Ft. Worth to the Cultural Arts District. Originally, I HATED IT was not a fan of the location change, but I quickly changed my opinion, since I didn't have to deal with traffic or a parking headache. Way to go Cowtown organizers, you got this one right!
Start LIne
Runners walking to the start line.

Chey getting tangled in headphones
Cheyenne tangled
After the race, I walked the expo and picked up my race pack. I felt all cool walking up to the ULTRA line. Let's see how cool I look walking tomorrow, post race.

Here is one of the booths Chey and I stopped at. I won a chip/bag clip from Minute Rice. I was thrilled.
Minute Maid Rice
After that adventure, Chey and I left the area and I picked-up Trey. We went out for lunch at Magnolia Motor Lounge for an Athlete's HoneyMilk™ meet-up. Trey and I won some goodies!
Athletes HoneyMilk™
I won a case of coffee flavor honeymilk and Trey won the chocolate flavor.
Athletes HoneyMilk™
Here is a view of the ingredients. Good. Healthy. Stuff. Only 150 Calories Per Serving. Great recovery drink.
Athletes HoneyMilk™
Mmm. Coffee.
Athletes HoneyMilk™ Coffee Flavor
Thirsty?
Athletes HoneyMilk™
I'm thinking this will last us about a month or two.
Athletes HoneyMilk™
Okay, that's enough for me. I'm going to get some rest and run tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment