Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

This morning we met Trey's parents for lunch and picked up Cheyenne. We missed her! As soon as Cheyenne got home, she hopped on her Dora bike. It's a Christmas present that Frank and my mom got her. She loves it!
Bike
She also reunited with her baby. I felt like a terrible mother, I forgot to send her off to Abilene with BABY! (GASP) Side note: Notice the big girl bed in the background. Impressive.
Bike
Cheyenne
She's doing pretty good driving the bike around the house.
Bike
I caught her creeping around the presents
Curiosity...
Someone is a little anxious...
Under the Tree
We let her open one Christmas gift
Christmas PJ's!
She got PJ's
Christmas PJ's!
Daddy and Cheyenne
Then we made Santa cookies. I hear he likes chocolate chip cookies, so that's what we made.
Baking Cookies
Chey was a great helper
Baking Cookies with Mommy
Daddy even got into it
Baking with Daddy
Clean up!
Good Hygiene
Baking
And finally, we went to Candelight Christmas Eve church service. We didn't even bother changing Cheyenne out of her PJ's. Oh, she looked so stinking adorable. At church, we sang Christmas carols and read about the birth of Jesus Christ. At the end of the service we sang Holy Night to candlelight...it was very moving.
Christmas Lights
As soon as we were done at church, we hopped in the car and drove around looking at Christmas lights. Chey was in the backseat singing Jingle Bells. She kept telling me SHHHHHH everytime I would join in to sing. HAHA! I guess she doesn't like the way I sing. Within 30 minutes she fell asleep, so I could sing again. Now we're all in bed waiting for Santa to arrive.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment