Friday, December 17, 2010

And That's How You Steal A Christmas Gift

Earlier this week, the ladies ministry at my church had a Christmas Ornament Gift Exchange Party.

This is the ornament I took to the party. It looked so nice with my tree decor, I was tempted to keep it for myself. GLITTER!
Christmas Gift Exchange
Now, I would show the ornament(s) that I got, but I plan on re-gifting them for Christmas and the person I'm giving them to reads this blog...................so a photo of me stealing the present from Krista will have to do!
Christmas Gift Exchange Party
The lovely Krista is my coffee and tea drinking buddy. Doesn't she look so cute with her baby bump?! Well, that didn't stop me from taking her gift. Oh, and I even have a smile on my face. Lovely. :) Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment