Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tomato Sauce Mush

This recipe was featured on the Oprah Show. Since, I devoured Jessica Seinfeld's roasted chicken recipe, I thought I'd take a stab at her crockpot lasagna recipe too. Big mistake! It was terrible, gross, disgusting! I guess the only way to truly describe it---is to say it tasted like tomato sauce mush. GAH!

At least I tried. If you have a better crockpot lasagna recipe, please forward my way. Trey was so disappointed when I served this for dinner. I don't blame him. The oven baked lasagna, I typically make rocks, I wanted to try something new. Also the idea of a lasagna crockpot was so enticing, to bad it didn't turn out. Perhaps, I should try MY lasagna recipe, but instead of baking it, using the crockpot. LIGHT BULB MOMENT!
Crockpot Lasagna
That night, Chey was the only one who enjoyed dinner, so I saved the leftovers, just for her.
Crockpot Lasagna
The next day, I fed it to her again and she just took handfuls of it and smushed it...so much for that.
Crockpot Lasagna

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad to know it's no good. I wanted to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete