Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saturday Spent with Family

Saturday morning, we woke up early and ate breakfast at Waffle House. Yummy. I've been craving WH for several weeks. It was delicious. After that, we headed to Coppell. Trey and Jeremy attended a Christian men's conference about sexual purity. While they were at the conference, Chey and I stayed behind and spent time with Jerrica and I finally met baby Jayvin.

Jayvin and Jerrica
Baby Jayvin and Jerrica
Chey loved holding him, she is so gentle with babies. In my opinion, Jayvin looks just like Jeremy.
Baby Jayvin and Cheyenne
I like the way she tilts her head and lowers her voice when she talks to babies.
Baby Jayvin and Cheyenne
Later, Brian, Susan and their boys arrived. It was great seeing everyone!  We took the kids to the park.

Chey and Brian
At the Park

At the Park

At the Park

At the Park

No comments:

Post a Comment