Saturday, November 06, 2010

10 Mile Long Run

Distance: 10 miles
Duration: 01:39
Average Pace Per Mile: 9:53
Temperature: Around 40 degrees
Running.
I've had a sinus infection all week and this was my first run, since Monday. I'm so glad to be back. Having a long break like that was hard. I still have a cough that won't seem to go away, but other than that I'm feeling okay.

This past week the temps have been dipping down to the high 30's. Trey and I even busted out the heavy duty winter quilt. So, it was difficult to get out of bed this morning. Warm cozy bed or running in the cold? I eventually rolled out of bed and went for a run. I couldn't believe the training schedule had a 10 mile long run...that's it?! Here lately, my long runs have been 20, 18, 16....10 was a nice break.

No comments:

Post a Comment