Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nitrous Oxide & Running in Place

Today, I went to the dentist and got several fillings. Yay for me! The dentist thought it would be best to give me nitrous oxide (aka laughing gas). I really like my dentist, maybe because he's always waving fees like the nitrous oxide. So about the laughing gas.....Whoa, that stuff made me feel crazy. After the dentist was done, I told him, I needed a few minutes to sit and let the woozy feeling pass. After a minute or two, I sat up and then had to sit down again. I felt out of control, but after a while the feeling wore off and I was back to normal.

Running in Place:
In other news, I'm back on the treadmill. For a while, I managed to stay off of it and I was running outside. Ohhhh it was WONDERFUL! One of the reasons I was running outside more often is because my weekday mileage called for 5, 7, 8 milers at a time and running that long in place seems like an eternity, especially when I'm in the guest room secluded from the world.

So, I got to thinking and I thought it would be nice to move the mill (TEMPORARILY) to the living room. The last two nights, I've been able to watch the Rangers game with Trey. He usually sits back in his recliner, while I'm huffing and puffing killing it on the mill -- It works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment