Friday, October 08, 2010

Nike LunarGlide+ 2

Allow me to introduce you to my new running shoes, Nike LunarGlide+ 2
Nike LunarGlide+ 2


I made a trip to Luke's Locker and bought new shoes. I walked in hoping to test drive Brooks Ghost 3 shoes, but unfortunately those are neutral runners and I am not a neutral runner. I tried several pairs of Asics and Mizuno's, but ultimately decided to go with the Nike's.

Yesterday evening, I went on my first run with my new friends. 5 miles. Yeah, I couldn't wait to get them out of the box. It felt like Christmas. The first quarter mile, I was still doing my hobble jog, but eventually the pain decreased and I was able to maintain a 9:10 pace per mile. This is a big improvement compared to my last few runs.  I believe I was averaging around a 10:30 pace, with pain.
Nike LunarGlide+ 2
Nike LunarGlide+ 2
Nike LunarGlide+ 2
Nike LunarGlide+ 2
Nike LunarGlide+ 2

No comments:

Post a Comment