Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Morning Face Running Playlist

It's been a while, but here is my new playlist. This should entertain me for at least two weeks. Am I missing any songs? Let me know. Lately, I've had this song stuck in my head...talk about an awesome song to run to. Another thing, I'm really loving the Mumford and Sons, Sigh No More, album. It's not exactly running music, but I threw one song in the mix.

Even though Trey was out and about this weekend at the Kiss concert and Dallas Cowboys game, he has been fighting a terrible sinus infection. So, Saturday and Sunday I stayed close to home, so he could sleep in. Needless to say, I didn't get a chance to run my 10 miler.  However, I did run 3 miles Saturday morning and Sunday I did some P90X: YogaX. On that note, I think Cheyenne is going to be a little yogi. She woke up, while I was working out, so I gave her a yoga mat and she tried to copy me as I was doing all the yoga positions. She got frustrated during the balancing poses, but she can do downward dog like a champ...that's my girl. Oh, you know what would be cute? If I could find her little workout clothes! Adorable.

Morning Face Running Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment