Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Delicious Mess

My child has been calling crackers -- cookies. Trey felt sorry for her, "Poor child doesn't even know what a cookie is." I thought I would educate her, so this weekend we made a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I pulled up a bar stool for her and she helped me make a delicious mess. 


Making cookies with mommy
We've been spending a lot of girl time together. It's been nice. I've had her all to myself because Saturday, Trey and Bubba went to a Kiss concert and then today they went to the Dallas Cowboys game. By the way, Trey is officially banned from Cowboys games. Every time he goes, they lose. We can't take that kind of risk.


Look what Trey brought home. A whole bunch of 2010 Cowboys Stadium cups.
2010 cowboys stadium cups

No comments:

Post a Comment