Saturday, August 28, 2010

Worship & Fellowship

Every year the women's ministry at my church, hold an event where we worship, learn, fellowship, eat, and sit at beautifully decorated tables. This has been my third year to participate. This year, I helped make a promotional video and a 30 minute video that played during the event. Maybe next year, I will decorate a table.

Krista (walking buddy) and Amanda
Jubilee of Tables
Erin was the front woman for this event. She did a fantastic job pulling it all together. 
Jubilee of Tables
I believe this is the table Erin and Serena decorated. Looks Fun!
Jubilee of Tables
Apples of Gold Theme
Jubilee of Tables: Apples of Gold Table
Autumn Theme
Jubilee of Tables
Music Theme
Jubilee of Tables
Christmas Theme
Jubilee of Tables

No comments:

Post a Comment