Friday, July 30, 2010

Hello Wainscoting. I've Been Waiting for You.

Here is the latest, on the master bedroom remodel. About the color, we will most likely switch the orange with a gray type of paint. At least, that's what we're leaning towards. The wainscoting will be painted white. Sometimes, I feel like I should point out the obvious.
Master Bedroom Remodel

































Trey still has to add some detail to the wainscoting, but you get the idea...
Master Bedroom Remodel
Originally, he had the columns wider and I asked if he would consider putting them closer. I'm happy with this distance.
Master Bedroom Remodel
Craftsman. Craftsman. We love Craftsman!
Master Bedroom Remodel
Notice, how I'm only showing this side of the room. We Trey is still working on the other side of the room. He needs to get more MDF. That's all for now, I will update again when there is a significant update.
Master Bedroom Remodel

No comments:

Post a Comment