Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Best Bang for the Buck

If you've ever helped me cook in my kitchen you know my knives are a joke. Last week, Amy helped and she saw me first hand, as I struggled to slice a tomato!!!! Even when I sharpen them, they still suck. 



At my last Sam's Club visit I purchased a Wolfgang Puck 6 Pc. Cutlery set for only 15.00 dollars!!! I'm accustomed to dull knives, so I guess it comes as no surprise, that I've already cut myself with this new set. I didn't hurt myself too bad - there was more blood than pain. So, yeah these babies are SHARP! 



I love this set and highly recommend them. I saw the same set on amazon for 34.48, so I got a killer bargain. If you're in need of a knife set and don't want to pay an arm and a leg, check out your local Sam's Club. I'm not sure when this sale ends, but good luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment