Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Running with Friends

Distance: 6 miles
Duration: 1:10:54
Average Pace Per Mile: 11:47
Weather: Warm enough to get sweaty, but early enough to catch the breeze. 
Notes: My first real outdoor run with Trey.
Running with Linda
This weekend while we were in Abilene, TREY and I met Linda and Steve for a run. Trey ran/walked with Steve for two miles, while Linda and I ran six. We ran with the guys for about a mile and a half, but then we took off. Linda is recovering from an injury, so towards the end we walked and took it easy.


I'm really proud of Trey. The next day he said his legs were sore. I told him my arms were still sore from those tri's and bi's. He just needs to run more often and his body will adapt. Likewise with me, in regards to the weights. Those aches and pains will eventually be minimal.


On a side note, Trey's mom and brother have been kicking butt walking! They are really consistent with their walking regimen. I'm really impressed with their commitment. Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment