Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Play Hard. Nap Hard.

Before
baby girl
After
Nap Time
Well, you would think I'd have all this free time, without a little one to chase around, but the truth is I've been running around like crazy, since she's been away. Yesterday, I met with Erin and her girls. Soon she will be watching Cheyenne and we are very excited! 


After that I made an enchilada dinner for our friends Ben and Carrie. A few days ago, Ben had back surgery. He is at home doing fine, just recovering. After dropping off food, I met with the run group and ran a 3 mile fun run. A HOT run! And then after that we went to Mellow Mushroom and celebrated Lee's 30th birthday. By the time I got home it was late and I was tired. Trey has been out of town on business, but he'll be back home this evening. I'm glad too! I would've like for him to go to Mellow Mushroom with me or even better running. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment