Friday, May 14, 2010

I Want My Mommy

It must have been something I ate, because I'm SICK to my stomach. Last night, I went to Apples of Gold and had a wonderful meal, but later my stomach started going crazy.

Back in January, I got sick with the same type of illness, which is basically a stomach bug. After talking with the MD, she suggested I go on the BRAT diet. haha. I'm not a Brat.

Bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. It's already 1 pm and I haven't had anything. I really need to eat something soon. I wish my mom was here so she could rub my back and take care of me. I took a sick day from work and Trey took Chey over to Katy's. There is no way, I could've watched her. I've been sleeping most of the morning.

Back to bed I go and maybe I'll feel well enough to crawl out of bed and warm up some rice. Thank goodness for my frozen batches.

No comments:

Post a Comment