Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dud to Stud

Last night, Trey and I worked out together! That never happens. We lifted free weights and I worked my abs using my super awesome exercise ball.

Yeah, Trey is still going strong with his workout regimen. 5 days a week, he’s hitting the gym -- weight training and swimming and he’s starting to see results. He’s dropping weight, gaining muscle and his dress pants are practically falling off his butt. Currently, he’s doing a specific program he found in a magazine. It’s called From Dud to Stud. Really, that’s what it’s called. It’s a dream of mine to go running with him, but he said he doesn’t want to run with me until he reaches a certain weight. Hopefully, he will change his mind and decide to run, despite this magic number nonsense.   

The thing that impresses me the most is he’s changing his diet. Extra virgin olive oil, cooking his own breakfast, and eating less processed food…he’s even trying new vegetables. Who is this man? For about two weeks, we’ve been eating a lot of protein…mainly meat. We’ve been grilling about three times a week. I’m enjoying this healthy journey and I’m glad Trey is on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment