Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soak it in

This morning, I went for one more run, before catching my flight. I ran a little longer than the other day and I saw more and stopped more. Every time I'd find my rhythm, I'd stop to take a photo. Last year, I saw most of Las Vegas walking at night and this year I saw Vegas running during sunrise. I recommend both.
Running the Las Vegas Strip
I almost ran the entire strip, maybe next year I'll have time to run the entire stretch.
Running the Las Vegas Strip
I took all these photos with my cell phone...not bad.
Running the Las Vegas Strip
See that bridge? There were all these cross walks and I ran up so many stairs crossing from one side of the street to the next. Stair work out! Running the Las Vegas Strip
Running the Las Vegas Strip
The Mirage!
Running the Las Vegas Strip
Paris!
Running the Las Vegas Strip
Running the Las Vegas Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment