Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Extended Trail

Distance: 10.2 miles
Duration: 01:39:55
Average Pace Per Mile: 09:47
Temperature: around 60 degrees
Notes: It's been raining off and on for the last two weeks and unlike last week's humid run, this morning it was cool and dry.

The trees are green! I'm so happy spring is here!
Running
I took this picture of the trail on March 6th. Can you believe this is what it looked like a few weeks ago?!
8 Mile Run
The last time I took that photo, was the last time I ran the trail. So, this morning was my first time to run on the NEW extended trail. The city extended the pavement, which means I can run a shorter distance from my house to the trail. Before it would suck after a rain storm because I would have to run in the mud, but this morning I didn't have to mess with it...I just hopped on the pavement. Tax dollars well spent. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment