Monday, March 01, 2010

Still a Little Sore and Still a Little Tired

Saturday evening, Trey and Steve played video games and Cheyenne had her own remote, so she thought she was playing too. While they were doing that, Linda and I made dinner. We made baked ziti, which was delicious. Look at Steve, he looks so tired. We were all exhausted. That night we started watching The Hurt Locker and at one point we all feel asleep watching it.
PS3 Game Time
A little back story on this shirt... Serena made this for Cheyenne. It use to say 01, but the one fell off and now it's just ZERO :( I need to super glue the ONE back on. Poor baby.
My Little Gamer
So, it's Monday and I'm still feeling a little sore, which makes me wonder about the runners who didn't train. I wonder how they are feeling today. They are probably crawling on their hands and knees. I'm sore, but not that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment