Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Yes - I Will Take Them"

Yesterday, after work I stopped by Luke’s Locker and bought a pair of Saucony’s.
IMG_0239
An employee did a heel to toe “assessment.” After the “assessment” the saleswoman recommended three types of shoes. I tested the Saucony’s on the store treadmill and said, “Yes. I’ll take them.” In and out in less than 15 minutes.

I couldn’t wait any longer for the Merrell’s to arrive and really there is no guarantee that they will be here by Friday. I figured, if I’m going to run 13.1 miles in new shoes, I at least want to get ONE good run in and that’s what I did last night. It was wonderful. I’m not 100% back, but my feet feel better.
IMG_0243
The back
IMG_0245
The heel
IMG_0249
IMG_0259
IMG_0260
Thanks to Trey, the treadmill is in the guest room.
Treadmill
Now, I got my own little gym going on.
Elliptical
It looks really good in there and I like running in that space. I started watching the first season of 30 Rock. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants and almost fell off the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment