Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sunday Evening Long Run

I'm a little late at posting this entry.

Distance: 9 miles
Duration: 01:27:10
Average Pace Per Mile: 09:41
Temp: 48 Degrees with a NW 5 mph
Notes: I ran 5.5 miles on the treadmill, while Trey went out, to run an errand and Cheyenne was napping. As soon as he got back I went outside and finished my run. I stopped the clock during transition.
9 Mile Run
It's eleven days until COWTOWN! I can't believe it. We were originally planning on staying in a hotel, downtown Ft. Worth. I made the reservations months ago, but after receiving an astronomical energy bill, I decided to cancel the hotel reservations. COWTOWN is still going to be EPIC! I'm looking forward to seeing Linda and Steve next week. We've been looking forward to this race for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment