Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Screaming Good Time

Amy, Hilario, Natasha, and Angelica are spending the weekend with us. Cheyenne is loving the company!

I'm having a good weekend too. Yesterday, evening I met up with some girlfriends and we surprised Erin with a night out. It was a late birthday-slash-appreciation celebration. She does so much for us and never asks for anything in return. She was really surprised. There was a group of us, I think seven?...we arrived early to the movie tavern and once Erin showed up with her sister, we were all like, "Hey, Erin! What's up?" It took her a moment to process it, but we explained we were there for her. She was blown away. We watched the movie, When in Rome (a movie that most of us would not be able to watch with our husbands, since it's a chick flick) and then later went out for coffee. I really appreciate all those ladies and I feel blessed to have them in my life. I'm blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment