Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rearranging my Training Schedule

I'm a little bummed right now. Trey is on call this weekend and Saturday morning I didn't get to go on my long run because he left the house first thing in the morning and worked all day. So, yesterday it didn't feel like a Saturday, it felt more like a Monday. It was weird.

Now I'm ready this morning to go for a run and Trey gets another service call at 6:50 am. No Heat. Great! I'm all dressed ready to go. Now, I'm hoping I will be able to squeeze in a run this afternoon. The good thing about Trey working so much is overtime, but at what cost to my training. I can't afford to miss a scheduled training date, especially since I'm considering running a half marathon before Cowtown. Trey thinks I'm crazy and is convinced my legs will fall off.

On the upside, how bout them Cowboys? They won their first playoff game in 13 years. We had a few friends over from church. I'm glad it was an evening game. I put Cheyenne to bed before eight and she slept through all the hooting and hollering and we were really loud.

Alright, on the agenda today: Try to go running. Try really really really hard. Go to church. Get things done around the house. Before I get going for the day, I'll leave you with this photo. Cheyenne is suddenly a Blanket Baby. She likes to hold and carry her blanket. She doesn't really have a specific one, just which ever one is closest to her at the time. She likes the fleece blankets more than the cotton.
IMG_0016

No comments:

Post a Comment