Friday, January 29, 2010

My Que & Freezing Weather....Right on Time for Race Day

We're still doing the whole pizza and movie night thing. Here are the last few movies we’ve watched:

Knowing
I didn’t know this was a scary thriller. I probably wouldn’t have got it, if I knew that, but then again I would’ve missed out on a pretty decent flix.

(500) Days of Summer
Wow, talk about disappointed and overrated. I had more than one person tell me, “You gotta see this.” And looking at the trailer, I thought, “hey this is my kind of film.” But really, that Summer girl really got on my nerves. I wanted to slap her.  I just couldn’t believe her character could be that cold.

Adventureland
I had low expectations before I watched this movie, but a co-worker recommended it. I watched it with Natasha and not Trey. I’m glad I did because it was more of a chick-flick….but a really good one with believable characters. I highly recommend this movie, especially if you like 80 teen movies, like sixteen candles. 

Grandma’s Boy
Don’t waste your time. To sum it up, it’s a low buget,-trashy movie. I feel asleep watching it.

Currently, on the que I have The Proposal, The Transporter,  and Management (recommended by Linda). Tonight, we're going to watch Star Trek and then I'll get some rest before the race tomorrow morning. A COLD front is lingering and it looks like it will be freezing tomorrow morning. Most likely, ice will settle on the roads. Well, at least I'm accustomed to running in the cold and I'm glad I have full length tights and warm running gloves. Trey and I have already talked about it and I will jog (I hate that word...I will run at a slow pace) from the house to the race start line. It'll be a good warm up for me and then he'll drive to the finish line with Cheyenne right before I cross it. I'm really excited and scared and ready and not ready---all at the same time. 



1 comment:

  1. I liked adventure land too. I agree with you wanting to slap that Summer girl, but I liked the theme of moving on. You know, your young and you think that your life is over when someone breaks up with you, but if you look around the corner... :)

    ReplyDelete