Thursday, December 03, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

We got our first snowfall, yesterday morning. It wasn't much and the snow didn't stick, but it was still exciting.
SnowI don't know about you, but I'm really in the Christmas spirit. I put small speakers in the kitchen and I've been listening to Christmas carols, while I'm cooking. Also in the evenings, I've been making hot cocoa. I use the individual packs, but lately they've been tasting bland, so I've been looking for some hot chocolate recipes. If you have a good recipe, please share. The snowfall also has me thinking about the fireplace, but Trey says a lot of heat our heater produces escapes out the chimney, when it's open ( and being used to burn wood). I don't want to believe him, but he is the HVAC king, so for now I'll let it be. I don't think I can go a whole winter without firing it up, but we'll see.
Snowing

No comments:

Post a Comment