Thursday, December 17, 2009

Expand Your Definition of Fun

I'm really on top of Christmas shopping this year. I found two gifts for Trey that are already wrapped and under the Christmas tree. I keep reminding him and if he listens to me carefully, he can decode my message and hear what I'm really saying, "Where is my gift?"


So, to save Trey the time and energy, I found an affordable gift or stocking stuffer he could get me. And if he decides to put it in my stocking he won't even have to wrap it...see, I'm thinking of him too. This is the book I would like: The Runner's Rule Book by Mark Remy. Here is an example of what the book is like---


Rule 1.2
Expand your Definition of Fun
-Waking up at 5:30 am to run 10 miles

Here is another one:
Rule 2.32
DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO FINISH AHEAD OF A COSTUMED RUNNER
-Because being outkicked by Elmo is too much to bear.

Funny right? or maybe it's just funny and interesting to me? Okay, I need to download some new music for my running playlist. Linda gave me some good ideas, but if you have any artist or songs...please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment