Sunday, November 29, 2009

Growing Growing Growing

In case you don't know why we're in the closet, Cheyenne is pointing to the chart.
Growth Chart
Saturday, Trey went on a 10 mile bike ride with Adam. I was very impressed.
Trey before his 10m bike ride
Friday, when they went out, Trey discovered it was difficult to ride the mountain bike on the paved trail, so he bought a kit to convert his mountain bike to a street bike. The wheels look a little funny, but he says it's much better.
Trey before his 10m bike ride
He biked from the house to the trail and then turned around and biked back home. He knows, when we're in town, if I'm not running the lake, I'm running the trail, so he asked me if I ever run that far. I said, "Yeah!" and he said, "You're crazy!"

This is right on the trail. Trey took it while he took a moment to catch his breath.
Trail Riding

No comments:

Post a Comment