Thursday, November 19, 2009

Good Hair Days

Today, I'm thankful for good hair days. It's been over a month (maybe two) and I've been wearing my hair natural. Multiple co-workers have asked me if I've permed my hair. I tell them no, I just finally learned how to style it....It took me long enough!

As silly as it sounds, it's one of the best lifestyle changes I've made. Now that I'm not blow drying it to death, I save so much time. I'll shower at night, put a little bit of mousse, a pinch of hairsray and twist a few stands with my fingers and then put my head on the pillow and in the morning my hair is DONE. My mom says my hair didn't use to be this curly (and I agree) and she thinks that maybe it has something to do with my hormones, specifically after giving birth to Cheyenne. Maybe my hormones shifted, which in turn effected my hair. Whatever it is, I'm thankful that I finally know what to do with it and that it's not one wavy mess, it actually has some curl to it. Good hair days make me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment