Friday, October 23, 2009

Scarf Weather

Trey's scarf is done! It didn't turn out exactly how I imagined, but it's okay. There are a few lines that are zig-zagged, but hey what can I say? Before Trey saw the finished product he asked me what I thought and I said, "I don't know." But he seems to really like it and it's growing on me.
Trey's Dallas Cowboys Scarf
He decided on Cowboys colors, big surprise, I know. The navy blue also matches his work pants, which is good because he'll be wearing it primarily when he's working. I didn't add any tassels because I thought tassels would be too feminine. Here is a close-up.
Close Up of Trey's Scarf
I think I'm going to iron it--to take the curl out.
Close Up of Trey's Scarf
Well, now that I'm officially done with that project, I'm moving on. My hat is coming along alright. I'm about half way done. It's hard to find time to crochet, but I try to squeeze as much time in as I can. I'm already thinking of Christmas gifts.....So, watch out! I really need to get started now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news....
The other night, Cheyenne had a low-grade fever and she wanted to cuddle.
I like this picture of Chey, but it looks like I'm neck-less. HAHAHA
Low Grade Fever

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job but I find that whenever I crochet a scarf horizontally mine curl up too. For me it is easier to chain about 20-30 (depending on how wide you want it) and go up vertically.

    ReplyDelete