Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's Now or Never

My phone GPS lost signal (mid-run), so I can't share all the normal details, but I can tell you I ran 8 miles. It was windy and I was tired from a busy weekend, so I doubt I ran a 10 minute pace. It was probably more like 11-12 minute pace.
8 Mile Run
I wasn't sure if I'd get my long run in this weekend, but I did. This weekend was busy with us going out of town for the wedding. Friday night, we stayed out late--- Saturday morning, I was busy getting ready for the wedding and then Sunday morning, there was no way I was getting out of bed before eight am. No way! We all partied hard, even Cheyenne.

This afternoon, we came home and I figured, it's now or never. I missed the first half of the Cowboys game, but it's a small price to pay. Trey and Cheyenne went over to Adam's house while I hit the trail. Afterwards, I cleaned up and meet up with them.

So, the run was hard and I hope I can face that 10 mile run, coming up this Saturday. I think the main reason why it was so hard is because I missed a scheduled run, last week. That's why I hate missing scheduled runs.
8 Mile Run

No comments:

Post a Comment