Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Story Time & Rush-Rush

Cheyenne loves books.
IMG_0097
At the Zoo, is one of her favorite books.
IMG_0092
IMG_0093
Yesterday, Trey made a trip to Abilene to take a certification exam and he didn’t make it home until 8pm. So, last night I was in rush/survival mode before bedtime.

After work is a scramble to begin with, but it was crazy not having Trey around to help with Cheyenne. He usually watches her and helps feed her while I cook dinner. She ate and I ate last night, so I guess we survived and the kitchen was cleaned before I went for a run. Not bad. I just felt like it was rush-rush. It’s always rush-rush.

On a side note, the cold front is still lingering. It makes me want to go for a run outside, but by the time I get home and settled, it’s already dark outside…not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment