Thursday, September 17, 2009

Running Playlist

I will put this playlist on shuffle, but here it is. The playlist is over an hour and a half, which should get me through a long run. Long Run PlaylistCU
So, I was listening to the radio and heard a familar chorus line. It was the same chorus in Imogen Heap's song, Hide and Seek. I first heard of Imogen when I downloaded the Last Kiss Soundtrack, which by the way is an amazing soundtrack and movie. The remix that Jason Derulo did is pretty good, but I really like the original version too. I never imagined this song would be remixed, but it works.

Imogen Heap's Version
Remix Default-tiny Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek (Ooh, Whatcha Say Intro) by lucaslubin

Jason Derulo's Version/Remix of Hide & Seek. His version is called whatcha-say. If you haven't heard this song on the radio, don't worry, by the end of the week/month/year radio stations will play it to death.

Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. The Last Kiss is a good movie. I hear the remix version of that song on the radio all the time.

    ReplyDelete