Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mid-Morning Run & Cowboys Stadium

6.23 Mile Run
Time: 1:05:58
Averavge Pace Per Mile: 10:35
Running 6m
This morning I almost didn't go running because my throat felt sore. By mid morning, I had some breakfast and I felt a lot better, so I figured I might as well go running. Cheyenne joined me for two miles and let me tell you, it's not easy running and pushing a 20 lb. baby.

After my run, I cleaned up and headed to Arlington to meet Cortnee for lunch and later ended up at Cowboys Stadium (Trey's idea). We bought Cheyenne a Romo jersey, from the Pro Shop. Every Sunday, when the Cowboys play a game, Trey and I wear our jerseys to church and now Cheyenne can wear hers too.
@ Cowboys Stadium
A reporter saw us outside and asked to interview Trey and Cheyenne. Hopefully, they'll be on tonight.
Being Interviewed
They can' t resist the cuteness
Being Interviewed
We are really excited about the game tomorrow. Over 100,000 people are expected to be there. The game comes on NBC at 7:15 pm. Look for us, we'll be wearing blue jersey's.

No comments:

Post a Comment