Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Not in the Garage Anymore

Remember....that headboard Trey had been working on for the guest bedroom? I mentioned it months ago....Well, we finally have it mounted in the guest room. It's not painted, but at least it's not sitting against the wall in the garage. I have so many things I want Trey to make for the house. I still would like some laundry bins. He does good work.
Head Board
Cheyenne's hair is growing like crazy. She looks a little shaggy. Another thing about her hair, I think it's kind of funny when people tell me we have the same hair color. Well, it depends on the lighting......
Oooooo
IMG_9738
IMG_9742
We wanted to show off her tooth. If you squint and turn your head ever so slightly you can see it.
My First Tooth
It's hard to see her tooth in this picture.
My Tooth!

1 comment:

  1. Trey did a great job on the head board! I can't believe that Chey already has her first tooth!!

    ReplyDelete