Monday, August 17, 2009

Chey is 9 Months @ The Botanical Gardens

IMG_9646
She didn't want to smile for me.
IMG_9658
Reaching out for my hand
IMG_9672

IMG_9664
We had a flat in the baby jogger, so I grabbed the back up stroller.
IMG_9711

IMG_9698

IMG_9667

IMG_9717
After we took pictures, I noticed a rash all over Cheyenne's body. It really freaked me out, since she the last few days she had been running a fever. I called the doctors office and they we able to see her this afternoon. The diagnosis: Roseola. It's non-contagious. Hopefully, the rash will disappear by tomorrow. She has the okay from the NP to go back to daycare.

Well, we've had a day....with fussing and teething to last minute doctor visits---I'm looking forward to ladies night, this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment