Sunday, August 02, 2009

Baby Dom. Baby Trey.

Here are some baby pictures of Trey and I. It's interesting to see the little pieces of each of us, that make up Cheyenne. I still think she looks 95% like Trey.

I think I was about 6 months old when this was taken.I definitely had more hair than Cheyenne at this age.
Dom
My Grandma Mary in the background. I look mad in this picture.
Grandma & Dom
Amy and I in the kiddy pool
Amy & Dom
Baby Trey....So CUTE!
baby trey
He was playing instruments, even when he was in diapers
Play the piano
Trey with his Grandma
Trey

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:33 PM

    I think that she has more of your features as a baby than she does of Trey. She looks like him now, but she doesnt look like him as a baby =) She has your cheeks...and just as pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think that Cheyenne looks more like you when you were a baby! You guys were both cute babies!

    ReplyDelete