Thursday, July 02, 2009

Transition to the Convertible

Last weekend, we made the full transition to the new convertible car seat. At first Cheyenne would cry. I don't think she appreciates it when I wake her up from her cat naps when we arrive at our destination. Sorry.
IMG_0344
I can tell she misses her carrier and the good ole days when she use to fall asleep in the car and we would simply snap the carrier out. Earlier this week, I think we made progress because she didn't cry when I snapped her in.
IMG_0349
One thing about the ELEMENT:
It's real interesting getting her in and out because the SUV doors swing out from the inside (suicide doors) and the seats sit back....
Seen here:
IMG_0350
So, when we put Cheyenne in and out of the car seat we kind-of-have-to do some wiggling and maneuvering, to make sure we don't bump her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment