Thursday, June 25, 2009

We Shall Try This Again

So, I didn't realize the video I posted, a few days ago was set to private. It played for me, because I was signed into my YouTube account. Someone should've told me sooner. Either way, I got the message and now I'm reposting it.

Other than making noises, her latest thing is sticking her tongue out. She is also starting to pull my hair. She thinks it's hilarious. I play along as long as she's gentle.

This morning I looked at Cheyenne and I'm telling you, her hair grew overnight. She went from bald baby to stringy hair. I think once her hair really comes in, she'll start to resemble me a little more. I think her hair color will settle on brown, but right now that is up for debate.

--------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, please lift up Trey's grandfather in prayer. He is not doing well. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment