Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Trey, can you make me a compost bin?"

Well, today's my 25th birthday. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, I was nice to hear from you.

I haven't had a chance to really celebrate. I'm relaxing at home and Cheyenne is in bed for the night. Trey is out of town for the night, working. I'll see him tomorrow evening, when he gets off. Maybe, I can talk him into making me cake. I've already dropped a hint earlier this week.

I think I've been watching too much Oprah and Sara Snow because, I've asked Trey to make me a compost bin--and yes this is my birthday wish. Oh, and remember that garden idea I had, well, I think I'm going to wait until next year because the type of garden I would like is going to cost more money than I'm willing to spend right now. I have wine taste on a beer budget. So, this season, I'm going to stick to growing my indoor herbs. It'll work for me.

I'm getting really excited about the compost bin, especially since Trey has agreed to make it. I'm actually surprised he agreed to it because he usually rolls his eyes when I talk about anything "green."

Hopefully, he'll build the bin this weekend. This whole week, when I threw away coffee filters and tomato tops, I thought if I had the bin...I could just chunk it in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment