Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Exceeded My Google Account Picture Quota

I've been blogging since 2005 and I have finally reached my picture quota. My google account is full and will no longer allow me to upload to Blogger and Picasa (the 2 are linked together via Google). For those of you who have blogger accounts, I don't think you need to worry about running out of space because you probably don't post as many photos as I do.

So, I went ahead and opened a new Flickr account and will be using the free service to post pictures to this blog. A long time ago I opened an account with them, but I forgot my log in information. So, now I have 2 accounts with Flickr...joy.

It's a shame I had to switch because I really liked using Picasa. The good thing about Flickr is they allow 100MB per month. I'll just need to compress my photos before I upload, since I have a habit of shooting in high resolution.

I took lots of picture of Cheyenne in her Easter dress, so I will get those up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment