Thursday, March 05, 2009

It's Been 5 Years

Today, marks our 5 year wedding anniversary. About eleven years ago I met Trey. He was riding his bike and I was rollerblading. I remember, he used to ask me to be his girlfriend, just about everyday. Fast forward to 2009, we are married and have a beautiful baby. Having a baby really changes things. So, far it's been an easy transition going from 2 to 3. And it's great seeing Trey in his new role as Dad.

To celebrate, we were originally planning on going to get a couples massage and dining at a nice restaurant, but now we are re-evaluating because we got an unexpected bill. Thanks escrow. Regardless of whether or not we spend any money, I will enjoy the time. You can't put a price on that.

-----------------------

So, other than that, I've been extremly busy at work. Monday, we are gearing up for an annual scholarship event and our team will be providing video support. Earlier this week, I had to wait on some content, before I could start editing. I finally got what I needed and I managed to put a nice promotional piece together in about 3 business days. I don't like editing in a short amount of time, but it worked out fine. Now that I'm almost done with this project, I have another one lined up. Whatever keeps me busy.

I'm really having fun with my camera phone. Can you tell? But it's no substitute for the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment