Saturday, March 07, 2009

A Good Day with My Sweet Heart

It's been a good day, but then again it's always good, when I get to spend lots of time with Cheyenne.

I haven't mentioned it, but Trey has been playing electric guitar with the church band, for a few weeks now. He's doing a great job too. This morning they practiced at the church and Cheyenne and I ran there to meet him.

Unfortunately, he's on call this weekend and you guessed it, he got paged to go on three jobs. So, right after practice, he headed out. While he was working, Cheyenne and I had some girl time at the house. I also had some time to clean out the DVR. I caught up on all my Rachel Ray and Oprah episodes.

After Trey finished up his calls, we met at Heather and Dave's. They bought a house, not too far from us. They had a nice cook out and we got a tour of the house.

She was talking to me a lot today

Dark Blue
This picture reminds me of Trey. She's looking at me like I just told her a bad joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment