Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Changing Everyday

This first picture was taken December 10th and it's amazing to see how much Cheyenne has grown in a short amount of time.


These pictures are current.



So, last night was unusual. One, we had a hail storm move through and second, Cheyenne's sleeping schedule was off.

Since she was about 2 months, she's been so good sleeping through the night, but last night, past 2 am, she woke up ever 30 minutes. Every time, I'd crawl out of bed and go to her. I wouldn't pick her up, I just tried to pacifier her, while she was in bed. This worked and she feel back asleep, but 30 minutes later she'd start to cry again. This cycle, went on for a while, until I finally caved and feed her at 4 am; 30 minutes before I normally get going for the day. I typically have to wake her up at 5:30 am. So, I don't know what was going on last night, but I'm hoping she will be back to her normal schedule, tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment